Saturday 19 November 2011

SMS Jokes Vol1


A sardar falls in luv wit a nurse.. After much thinking, he finally writes a luv letter 2 her: "I LUV U SISTER" 

Lady : So, you want to become my son-in-law? Boy: Not really, but I don't see any other way 2 marry ur daughter!

This is not fair! How could u do this? Didn't expect this from you! Got a whole Channel on ur name and didn't even tell me? Animal Planet!

Phonebook Dilemma Why r there no phone books in China? Coz there r so many Wing's and Wong's, they r afraid u will Wing the Wong number.

Lady to inspector Santa: My husband went to buy potatoes 5 days ago, he hasn't come back yet! Santa: Why don't u cook something else. .


How True.. .A cigarette shortens your life by 2 min, a beer shortens your life by 4 minutes, a working day shortens your life by 8 hours!

Well, they do say opposites attract… So I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured. Gud Day!

Two frinds,who hadn’t seen each other in several years, met on the street. 1st: Who are u working 4 now? 2nd: Same people, My wife & 4 children.

 A women’s prayer: Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him and Patience for his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for strength, I’ll beat him to death!

Dog is truly a man’s best friend. If you don’t believe it, just try this experiment: Lock your dog and your girlfriend in the boot of the car for an hour. When you open the boot, which one is really happy to see you?

No comments:

Post a Comment