Saturday 19 November 2011

Funny One Liners

1.      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said ‘no’!
2.      He said to me: “The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list!”
3.      Biologically speaking, if something bites you, it is more likely to be female.
4.      Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
5.      When life gives you lemons, squirt them in your enemy’s eyes!
6.      I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren’t any rules, how could you break them?
7.      People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people :P
8.      Now that Microsoft is so big, should it be called Macrosoft?
9.      Not all chemicals are bad. Without hydrogen or oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.
10.  Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

No comments:

Post a Comment